Digital marketing is a combination of 3 types of digital marketing. To implement an effective digital marketing campaign that will generate more leads and sales for your business, you need to implement each type of marketing on a continuous basis. This article will give you a basic overview of each type.
This type of marketing consists of:
- Posting your branded content on your company website (so it can be found by search engines).
- Posting your branded content on your social media pages (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) …so your social network/following can stay up-to-date on what’s going on with your business.
- Posting content that is related to your product or service will help you get more exposure and recognition for what your company offers. This will help you generate more leads and sales.
This type of marketing happens:
- When search engines index your content (whether it be your website pages or images from your website).
- When you create content around a specific keyword topic, search engines will notice this and include your website pages in their database.
- When people search for topic related to content that you have posted on your website, your website will show up in the search results (at no cost to you).
- Earned marketing also happens when you post your website content on your social media profiles, and one of your friends, followers or connections share that content with other people in their network (by posting it on their own social media pages).
- This helps you get noticed by people who may not be in your network. This can help grow your social media following.
Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing and social media sites like Facebook and Instagram allow you to pay for advertising by paying for clicks or impressions.
- For example, you can pay $1.00 per click, or $1.00 per 1,000 impressions.
- Clicks = the number of times someone clicks on your advertisement.
- Impressions = the number of times someone views your advertisement.
- You can also pay advertisers on a “commission basis”. Paying advertisers on a commission basis is also called affiliate or referral marketing.
Use a Project Management Solution
Every startup should consider using a project management solution. By doing so, you can use it to track work easily and get better results. Also, you can focus on effective communication to know the work status and the next actionable steps. Team members can add comments on each task than directly talk, so there’s more work done than wasting time talking about work.
Project management software can also help with your sales and marketing, allowing your employees to focus on these business aspects that repetitive and manual tasks. It can help your team finish more work, making teams more efficient. Also, it reduces status meetings and emails, enabling them to complete more tasks. Here are the benefits of using project management solution:
- It’s a great collaboration tool-set that can be integrated with your existing apps and files for seamless collaboration.
- You can create and share a tool with your team members. Create, sort, and share documents and files via Google Drive, Box, or Dropbox easily with project management software.
- Connect with your employees easily via Slack or Gmail while using project management software for better workflow and creating effective digital marketing strategies.
- Because you can set deadlines in a project management software, it increases accountability on teams to set clearer goals and meet deadlines.
Good Graphic Design for Your Product Catalog
Digital marketing also involves graphic design. Your product catalog is one aspect of your business that should not be neglected. People love to look at product catalogs before purchasing a product, helping you generate leads and more sales. Here are some graphic design ideas for product catalogs:
- For beauty products or wellness products, don’t hesitate to explore other graphic options aside from choosing something subtle, nature-themed, or free-flowing. You can incorporate shapes and bold fonts and designs to highlight the product name or the best ingredients.
- For clothing apparel businesses, you can strip away the clutter using minimal catalog designs. Doing so will help display your products clearer and simpler, which is a great format if you’re into high fashion. Allow your products to command attention without distraction. You can also use geometric graphics to frame photos.
- 5 Tips on Designing Mobile Websites for Cleaning Businesses - August 1, 2020
- 6 Realistic Tips for Starting a Micro Business - August 1, 2020
- 5 Facts You Should Know About a Car Title Loan in Sacramento - July 21, 2020