VOIP for business has quickly become known as the most affordable type of phone service for business owners. The price is lower than traditional business phone lines because an internet connection is used instead of an analog landline. A VOIP for business phone system is an ideal alternative to traditional landlines. They also work well for businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re a solopreneur or an IT Director at a company with 500 employees, an affordable VOIP business phone service can meet your communication needs. A lower cost doesn’t mean lower quality either. High quality VOIP phone services (like SpectrumVOIP) enable even the smallest of companies to present themselves with the same level of professionalism as large scale businesses with phone systems that cost thousands of dollars per month.
Affordable Phone Plans for Business from SpectrumVOIP
SpectrumVOIP uses cutting-edge and innovative technology to offer companies of all sizes with affordable small business phone systems. Their business model enables them to pass cost-savings onto their clients, reducing their monthly phone bill by up to 30%. The company can has consistently been able to keep the costs of their VOIP business phone service low. This is because they keep up with the ever-changing trends and technology changes in the industry. They provide affordable phone plans for business that come with FREE installation and a plethora of robust features such as a web portal to manage your phones online.
SpectrumVOIP Business Phone Plan Features
SpectrumVOIP plans are cost-effective, customized VOIP solutions that will keep your team and customers connected at all times. Here are a few of the top features of the SpectrumVOIP Everything Plan:
- Prices as Low as $25.00 per seat/per month
- No Upfront Costs for Hardware
- FREE, On-Site Installation (in most cases)
- Flexible Terms
- Call Center Reporting
- 24/7 Tech Support Based in the U.S.
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calling
- Unlimited Call Queues
- Unlimited Rollover Lines
- Desktop and Mobile Softphone Included
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Forwarding, Recording and Analytics
- Caller ID and Caller ID Routing
- Unlimited Email to Fax and Fax to Email
- Company Directory and Custom Greetings
- Dial Numbers and Direct to Call
- Phone and Accessory Fees Included
- Plus much more!
How to Choose the Right VOIP Business Phone Plan
The type of VOIP business phone plan that’s most suitable will depend on the size of your team and your monthly budget. You can get VOIP business phone services for as low as $25.00 per seat/per month with SpectrumVOIP. Here are some of the questions you should ask a SpectrumVOIP representative (or any other VOIP company) if you’re considering them as a VOIP business phone provider:
- Do you offer a mobile app?
- Is international calling included?
- Are there any extra costs (or hidden fees)?
- Is there a contract or can I cancel anytime?
- Are there any setup or installation fees?
- Can I port my numbers over to your system?
- What kind of support do your offer (phone, chat, email, etc)?
Other Ways to Choose the Best VOIP for Business Provider
You should ensure your internet speed is sufficient for a VOIP business phone service. You can call your internet service provider to find out if you don’t know. Focus on your budget, team communication needs and phone system features you think will work best for your company. Decide which type of phone equipment you want based on the needs of your team. When researching providers, take all of these things into consideration. This will help you narrow down the best VOIP for business provider.
The Benefits of an Affordable VOIP Business Phone Service
There are number of benefits (and perks) that come with using a VOIP for business phone service. Affordability, ease of use and convenience are the most obvious. Here are a few other benefits you may not be aware of:
- Work Remotely from Anywhere, Get Calls 24/7 – No matter where you are, you can receive calls with VOIP business phone services. If someone calls your business phone and you are out of the office, those calls can be routed to your cell phone. Your clients and customers will never know you’re out of the office (unless you tell them).
- Advanced Messaging – Your voicemails can be transcribed and sent to you via email or text. This makes it easier to check important messages right away, even if you are stuck in a meeting.
- Multiple Call-In Numbers – You aren’t limited to one, two or even three numbers. You can have as many numbers as your budget allows. Local numbers, toll-free numbers and fax numbers (etc) can be used for VOIP.
- Automated Attendant/Receptionist – A virtual receptionist answers your calls, greets your callers and connects them to the appropriate person or department.
The benefits of VOIP and features of the Spectrum VOIP for business phone plans provide more than enough proof that VOIP is a better option than traditional landlines for entrepreneurs and small businesses. You will reduce your business expenses and be able to do more with your company communication system when you switch to VOIP.