Top Financing Options for Startup Entrepreneurs
- Unsecured Business Lines of Credit and NO PG Business Credit Cards – good for short term expenses and revenue generating activities (e.g. marketing and advertising).
- Microloans/Microfinancing – good for long term expenses and revenue generating activities (e.g. payroll).
- Equipment Financing – good for businesses that need to purchase equipment to operate (e.g. barbershops, hair salons, gyms, janitorial services, etc).
|Fund Your Startup or Small Business|
Get up to $50,000 in Microloans or Grants
(Starting at 8% Interest)
Get up to $250,000 in Business Credit Lines
(Starting at 0% Interest)
- The Benefits and Downsides of Payday Loans - March 25, 2020
- This Detroit Native Started an Art Incubator to Help Creatives Get Access to the Resources They Need to Build Successful, Thriving Careers - March 15, 2020
- Small Business Statistics & Trends You Can Use to Grow Your Business in 2020 - March 15, 2020